Do I need to be able to swim?
You don’t have to be a strong swimmer but you need to feel comfortable in the water. You should able to swim back to your kayak/SUP with the help of a life preserver (PFD). If you are not a strong swimmer, we recommend joining a private tour and staying closer to shore.
What is the minimum age?
- Minors 8-15 years of age may SUP only if a parent is on the water and will be next to the minor for the duration of the rental.
- Minors 16 and up may paddle board without a parent on the water with them but are required to have their parent sign the rental waiver.
- Minors paddling without a parent on the water must join a private tour.
- I recommend taking young children to paddle in a double kayak with ONE adult.
- For group tours or school-related excursions, please send an email to email@example.com
Is there a cancellation of rescheduling fee?
If the weather happens not to be suitable for your tour or activity, I’ll send you an email a day or two in advance so that you can change or cancel your booking, free of charge. You can also change or cancel your booking up to 48 hours before your activity free of charge. Cancellations made within 48 hours require a fee of 50%. Any cancellations made on the same day of the tour will be charged the full amount of the tour. Cancellations due to bad weather conditions are free of charge.
What should I bring with me?
You can bring any items to enjoy the beach. I also recommend bringing the following items :
- A water bottle
- change of clothes
Can I borrow a SUP for multiple days?
Yes, you can borrow an inflatable SUP for multiple days. We will teach you how to inflate, deflate, and take care of the SUP. If you’ve never used a SUP, you will need to come to Goto International House to join a lesson prior to multi-day rental.
What beach do we go to for rentals? Can we visit other beaches?
The beach for SUP rentals is called Ohama beach. It’s about a 20-minute paddle to visit Kojushi Beach.
How do I make a reservation?
Send me a email (firstname.lastname@example.org), a LINE message (user ID: nicho1217) or call (070-3517-8932)
What if the weather is bad?
We’ll need to cancel, postpone, or change due to weather and or other adverse conditions.
Can you deliver a SUP / Kayak to my hotel or rental home?
If you renting a SUP for more than 3 days, it’s possible for us to deliver it to your hotel or rental home.
92-1 Hama-cho, Goto City, Nagasaki